- I'm especially looking for any card in my 'wanted list' page, there may also be some not listed that I would be interested in but I don't do stickers, magazine cards or other unlicensed cards for the most part. There may be some exceptions to this. If you have something I may want, feel free to contact me through a comment here on SCB or my e-mail (without spaces): NauiOcelotl @ gmail . com
- When trading, you send first. This is to protect myself from potential scammers. If I've already successfully traded with you elsewhere we can both send at the same time, no problem there.
- I accept PayPal for sales. I can also accept other forms of payment including cash through the mail but PayPal is probably the most safe and convenient for both parties involved. I can also put an item on eBay for your peace of mind but prices will generally be higher to cover fees.
- I can also put an item on ebay if that would make you more comfortable dealing with me but keep in mind prices will generally be higher to cover for fees incurred.
- As for condition, cards must be in at least near mint condition. Meaning no cards with dings, worn corners, or creases please. Any card I deal will be described to the best of my ability, I will disclose any major flawsand expect the same from any trading partner.
- Sending cards with proper protection is a must, this includes using bubble mailers, top loaders, soft penny sleeves and team bags, the more the merrier.
- The listed price for my cards is negotiable in most cases. I'm usually pretty good in terms of knowledge of the average eBay selling prices for soccer cards so just don't lowball me and we're good.
OK so I set up this blog not only to express my thoughts on the soccer card hobby but also to hopefully get some sales and trades done to further my PC there are however a few rules regarding what and how I will trade. Here's how it works: